1, 2, 3 & Entrance
|Inlet & Lake Perry Water & Electric Only
||30 Day Discount Rate
|Jan 1 – Mar 18
|Mar 19 –
|May 14 –
|Sep 5 –
|Oct 1 –
|Nov 1 –
*Wristband required - Click for details...
*Inclusive Rate includes all these wonderful resort amenities
at no additional cost: Water Park with multiple Slides,
Lazy River & Water fun; Indoor & outdoor tropical pools;
18-hole miniature golf course; pedal boats, canoes,
kayaks & bicycles; tickets to "High Steppin' Country" and other shows at our Theatre by the Sea.; also, basketball, volleyball, bocce ball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, & corn toss.
- Campsite rates are based on a family of up to 7, traveling in one vehicle and one camping unit per campsite.
- Campsites allow parking for 1 vehicle. A second vehicle may be allowed on the campsite space permitting. Our designated overflow parking area is extremely limited and subject to availability.
- One picnic table is provided on each campsite.
- Campfires are permitted with adult supervision on campsite ONLY; campfires are not allowed on the beach.
- All guest are responsible for safely extinguishing and cleaning up their campfires before check-out.
Extra On-site Tent or Screen Room
- Only one (1) two person tent (5x7 or smaller) is permitted on site with a guest camping unit; a $10 per day additional fee will be applied to the entire guest reservation. The use of an additional tent must be mentioned at time of reservation and no later than check-in. The size of the campsite may restrict its use.
- No additional charge for the use of a screen room.
Water, Sewer & Daily On-site Trash Removal Service
- No additional charge.
- No additional charge.
- The operation of personal generators is not permitted within Lakewood.
On-site Cable Television Service & Wi-Fi
- Campsites include FREE limited cable television.
- FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort
Reservation Restrictions (May 14 - Sept. 4, 2016)
- Non-Oceanfront: 4-night minimum
- Oceanfront: 7-night minimum
Discounts and Special Rates:
- All discounts will be applied at check-in.
- Available Jan. 1 - March 18 and Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016.
Weekly Discount (Jan. 1 - March 18 &
Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016)
- 10% of each night’s regular rate when 7 nights or more are paid in advance.
Senior Citizen Discount (Jan. 1 - March 18 &
Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016) (Age 55 & over)
- 10% of each night’s regular rate.
30-Day “Extended Stay Rate” (Jan. 1 - March 18 &
Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016)
- Available when 30 nights or more are paid in advance.
Campsite Reservation Policies
- Reservations are accepted up to 24 months in advance.
- Reservations are accepted for families ONLY.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- ALL reservations are guaranteed by block location ONLY. Specific site numbers are never guaranteed.
- Specific sites, shade, door facing ocean and other special requests will be noted.
- Make your reservation for the entire length of your stay; renewal of campsites cannot be guaranteed.
- Entrance into the resort is not allowed until after official check-in.
- Check-in is after 4 p.m.; checkout by 10 a.m.
Storage Customers/Campsite Reservations
- No charge to pull a storage unit to a reserved site.
- Lakewood strives to have your storage camper located on site by 3 p.m. check-in; however, you may experience delays during our peak season, holiday weekends or due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Reservations must be placed by the owner of the storage unit regardless of who will be staying in the unit.
- Written permission from the owner must be supplied upon check-in if a guest of the owner is to use the storage unit.
- Lakewood is not responsible for furnishing keys to owners’ guests.
- 24-hour notice is required for ALL storage reservations.
- Lakewood will not pull camping units to/from other facilities.
- Lakewood Camping Resort no longer provides temporary storage.
- The balance of any reservation made within the same calendar year is due at the time of reserving to process each reservation. Payment upon arrival is not accepted.
- All reservations made 12 months or greater in advance require a $100 deposit in order to process the reservation.
- The balance of any reservation made 12 months or greater in advance is due March 1st of the reservation year. Reservations with past due balances will be cancelled March 2nd of the reservation year. Payment upon arrival is not accepted.
- All rate, fee, S.C. state and local tax increases implemented after reservation confirmation are the responsibility of the guest.
- Guests who have paid for 90 consecutive days are entitled to refund of all S.C. taxes paid.
- Lakewood accepts the following types of payment: cash, debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- All cancellations 14 days or more prior to arrival date will incur a $25 cancellation fee. All cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival date will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- No refunds for early departures, “NO SHOWS” or changing to a lesser priced accommodation after arrival.
- Campers must check-out by 10 a.m. or an additional night stay will be charged to the guest.
- Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we are not responsible nor do we give refunds or credits due to the discomforts of nature.