1, 2, 3 & Entrance
|Inlet & Lake Perry Water & Electric Only
||30 Day Discount Rate
|Jan 1 – Mar 18
|Mar 19 –
|May 14 –
|Sep 5 –
|Oct 1 –
|Nov 1 –
*Wristband required - Click for details...
*Inclusive Rate includes all these wonderful resort amenities
at no additional cost: Water Park with multiple Slides,
Lazy River & Water fun; Indoor & outdoor tropical pools;
18-hole miniature golf course; pedal boats, canoes,
kayaks & bicycles; tickets to "High Steppin' Country" and other shows at our Theatre by the Sea.; also, basketball, volleyball, bocce ball, shuffleboard, horseshoes, & corn toss.
- Campsite rates are based on a family of up to 7, traveling in one vehicle and one camping unit per campsite.
- Campsites allow parking for 1 vehicle. A second vehicle may be allowed on the campsite space permitting. Our designated overflow parking area is extremely limited and subject to availability.
- One picnic table is provided on each campsite.
- Campfires are permitted with adult supervision on campsite ONLY; campfires are not allowed on the beach.
- All guest are responsible for safely extinguishing and cleaning up their campfires before check-out.
Extra On-site Tent or Screen Room
- Only one (1) two person tent (5x7 or smaller) is permitted on site with a guest camping unit; a $10 per day additional fee will be applied to the entire guest reservation. The use of an additional tent must be mentioned at time of reservation and no later than check-in. The size of the campsite may restrict its use.
- No additional charge for the use of a screen room.
Water, Sewer & Daily On-site Trash Removal Service
- No additional charge.
- No additional charge.
- The operation of personal generators is not permitted within Lakewood.
On-site Cable Television Service & Wi-Fi
- Campsites include FREE limited cable television.
- FREE Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort
Reservation Restrictions (May 14 - Sept. 4, 2016)
- Non-Oceanfront: 4-night minimum
- Oceanfront: 7-night minimum
Discounts and Special Rates:
- All discounts will be applied at check-in.
- Available Jan. 1 - March 18 and Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016.
Weekly Discount (Jan. 1 - March 18 &
Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016)
- 10% of each night’s regular rate when 7 nights or more are paid in advance.
Senior Citizen Discount (Jan. 1 - March 18 &
Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016) (Age 55 & over)
- 10% of each night’s regular rate.
30-Day “Extended Stay Rate” (Jan. 1 - March 18 &
Sept. 5 - Dec. 31, 2016)
- Available when 30 nights or more are paid in advance.
Campsite Reservation Policies
- Reservations are accepted up to 24 months in advance.
- Reservations are accepted for families ONLY.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- ALL reservations are guaranteed by block location ONLY. Specific site numbers are never guaranteed.
- Specific sites, shade, door facing ocean and other special requests will be noted.
- Make your reservation for the entire length of your stay; renewal of campsites cannot be guaranteed.
- Entrance into the resort is not allowed until after official check-in.
- Check-in is after 4 p.m.; checkout by 10 a.m.
Storage Customers/Campsite Reservations
- No charge to pull a storage unit to a reserved site.
- Lakewood strives to have your storage camper located on site by 3 p.m. check-in; however, you may experience delays during our peak season, holiday weekends or due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Reservations must be placed by the owner of the storage unit regardless of who will be staying in the unit.
- Written permission from the owner must be supplied upon check-in if a guest of the owner is to use the storage unit.
- Lakewood is not responsible for furnishing keys to owners’ guests.
- 24-hour notice is required for ALL storage reservations.
- Lakewood will not pull camping units to/from other facilities.
- Lakewood Camping Resort no longer provides temporary storage.
- All reservations require $100 deposit in order to process the reservation.
- FULL PAYMENT including all applicable taxes required within 14 days from the date your reservation was processed or the reservation will be canceled.
- The balance of any reservation made 12 months or greater in advance is due March 1 of the reservation year.
- All rate, fee, S.C. state and local tax increases implemented after reservation confirmation are the responsibility of the guest.
- Guests who have paid for 90 consecutive days are entitled to refund of all S.C. taxes paid.
- Lakewood accepts the following types of payment: cash, debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- All cancellations 14 days or more prior to arrival date will incur a $25 cancellation fee. All cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival date will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
- No refunds for early departures, “NO SHOWS” or changing to a lesser priced accommodation after arrival.
- Campers must check-out by 11 a.m. or an additional night stay will be charged to the guest.
- Camping is an outdoor experience; therefore, we are not responsible nor do we give refunds or credits due to the discomforts of nature.