Lakewood Camping Resort offers the convenience of RV storage for our guests. You may leave your RV in our secured, fenced and locked storage area. At this time we have storage for travel trailers and fifth wheels. No Motor homes or Gooseneck trailers.
Upon making a reservation, a member of our staff will pull your camper onto your campsite at Lakewood as often as you wish to stay with us. There are no additional pull fees unless you would like the "extra service setup" offered by Lakewood. This service offers setup for a nominal fee of $80.00. Your RV will be leveled and hooked-up before you arrive. All you will have to do is park, unload your vehicle and start relaxing. When you call to have your RV moved to your site, please tell the reservationists that you would like this extra service.
Annual Storage is a great option for those guests who have made Lakewood a yearly tradition and would like to save time and money by leaving their RV in our secure storage area.
Annual storage rate is $800 per year.
Contact Amanda Ariola 843-447-7700
Protect Your Camping Investment!
- Keys are required to be on file
- Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, and Goosenecks Only -
No Motor Homes
- No additional charge to pull a storage unit to a reserved site.
- Storage units are not guaranteed to be on the site until 4pm check-in.
- Annual storage rate is $800 per year
- An optional setup service is $80.00 (level and hookup, ready to go)
- 24 hour notice is required for ALL storage reservations.
- Reservations must be placed by the owner of the storage unit regardless of who will be staying in the unit. *Written permission from the owner must be supplied upon check-in if a guest of the owner is to use the storage unit.
- Lakewood is not responsible for furnishing keys to the owners guest.